Kula Yoga & Wellness
Reopening Letter to our Kula FamilyDear Kula Family,
It has been a challenging year – we hope you have remained safe and well during these unprecedented times. As we open our doors to in-person classes on September 28, we've had to make some adjustments to processes, class schedule and class size to meet the new guidelines.
Until the COVID restrictions are lifted, it will be necessary to pre-register for class. Simply text us at 973.347.KULA, 30-90 minutes prior to the start of the class you want to attend, first come, first served. If you have a class pack, we will deduct from it at the time of registration. Otherwise we will text you a payment link after class.
* Check out our new class schedule - classes and times may have changed
* Take your temperature. If you are not feeling well, please be respectful of others and refrain from coming to class - our pre-recorded classes remain available and we will still offer some virtual classes
* Text your name and temperature 30-90 minutes prior to the start of the class you wish to attend; Text to: 973.347.5852 If no one texts us during that time period, class will be cancelled
* Complete, sign and submit the online COVID waiver; This is only required on your first visit back to Kula beginning 9/28/2020
* If this is your first visit to Kula, also complete, sign and submit the online Yoga Waiver
* We encourage you to bring your own mat and props, however we do have sanitized ones available for use
* The top of your mat should be placed on one of the star markers on the floor
The Governor's executive order requires face coverings to be worn indoors, especially when 6 foot distancing cannot be maintained. However, face coverings are not required if you have a medical reason, and no one has the right to ask what that reason is. Therefore, please expect that some people will not be wearing face coverings.
We hope that these new restrictions are temporary and we'll once again be able to open our doors freely. We can't wait to see you all again in person - it's been too long.
Joe, Linda & Gus